We'll Oversee Your Team & Analyze Your Reports
Our controller services allow your team to thrive & focus on what they're good at.
We've helped scores of large contractors dramatically improve their procedures and operations by serving as the controller.
We'll establish the processes & procedures that create accurate financials & management reports.
We'll provide oversight to the process & financials, and then help translate those reports to your CEO & leadership team so you can better understand your business.
Our expertise & experience means your business will run better, with fewer expensive staff people.
What is included in the controller service:
- Monthly Financial Review
- Disciplined Month End Close
- Month End Accruals
- Balance Sheet Accounts
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Work In Progress Schedule & Adjustments
Policies & Procedures Lead to Excellence
To reach the point of excellent financial reporting, many details must take place throughout, and at the end of a month in order to record the financial transactions of the organization. All of these details can be managed most efficiently when processes and procedures are put into place.
We ensure the flow of information into an accounting system provides methods and records for:
- Identifying and recording all valid transactions
- Describing the transactions on a timely basis and in enough detail to permit proper classification in the financial statements
- Providing sufficient information to permit recording of transactions in the proper accounting period
We also ensure the quality of the of the information generated:
- Provides the needed information for all users of the system reports to make appropriate decisions related to managing and controlling activities
- Is provided on a timely basis
- Is current and accurate
- Is easily accessible by the appropriate persons